Finding the best health insurance company or policy is a lot less important than finding the best plan for you and your family. When you request prices and information for health insurance in Connecticut, you will find several powerful tools that will make it easy to pick the best plan. You will be able to:
- Sort the health insurance plans by price (premium)
- Sort the health insurance plans by deductible
- View automatic recommendations
- See how each plan performs in three scenarios
Of course you can always call us for advice at 203-374-3645 or (if dialing from a Connecticut phone) 1-800-INS-URANce.
You’ll get unbiased advice from us. Why? We are appointed with all the health insurance companies that are approved by the Connecticut insurance department and that sell directly to individuals. The companies we work with include:
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Golden Rule (United Health One)
Call us or request quotes from us and you will find the answers to the questions such as
- Who offers the best health insurance (for me and my family)?
- What is the best dental insurance to get (for me and my family)?
- What is the best health insurance for maternity (for me and my family)?
Finding the best health insurance is like finding the best athlete. If you are recruiting for your team, it is important to know what sport you are playing for and what position you want to fill. We will need to some information about you and your needs in order to make recommendations.
Many of our clients believe that we are the best place to buy health insurance in Connecticut because of the quality of our advice, the tools on our website and the comprehensive choices we give our clients. Why not give us a try (or a click or a phone call)?